 Dear LEGO / 910
Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 06:30:46 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Kevin Loch writes:
You might even read Brad's latest post as permission to publish current
instruction scans.  I'm surprised that everyone missed that significant point.

I see "limited extracts."  What are you seeing?  Both of these words would
seem to me to have the effect of reducing the scope of what should be
published by anyone but LEGO -- and maybe even including old instructional
booklets.

When I read this, I sort of thought it had maybe killed the whole brickshelf
thing -- it appears that extracts, but not whole instructional booklets, are
what is being given the green light, albeit booklets of any year.  Perhaps I
am wrong.

I hope this thing makes sense (I am not myself with this fever)-- and I was
just curious how you saw it, Kevin.  Or what is it that informs your opinion?

-- Richard