 Dear LEGO / 911
Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 06:51:55 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Marchetti writes:
I see "limited extracts."  What are you seeing?  Both of these words would

A complete analysis of "limited extracts" as it applies to brickshelf is
an extremely complex matter that need not be discussed here.  Suffice to say
that the site has been in operation for almost 2 years and "limited extracts"
has always been a part of the guiding language.

KL