 Dear LEGO / 906
905  |  907
Subject:
Cataolgs, Justus and Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 23:37:51 GMT

I have read and understand the policies regarding the scanning of catlaogs.

I disagree with any policy purporting to restrict the scanning of any
catalog, instruction, advertisement, photograph or any material that
concerns any currently or previously available lego product. It is a tragedy
that Huw decided to remove his excellent preview scans and that Kevin has to
impose a ridiculous restriction against post 1997 set instructions on his
web site. Lego ignores the AFOL community for decades, and now that they
finally decide to start getting with it I suppose we all have to roll over
and play dead.

I encourage anyone who has any interesting tidbits about Lego that would be
deemed "inapporpriate" by the misuided to share them with those of us who do
not appreciate having morality dictated to them. However, please use the
rec.toys.lego newsgroup or e-mail and not LUGNET, as this is Todd's place
and his stance on the issue is clear. Although I disagree with it, I
understand why he has to do it.