 Dear LEGO / 909
Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 06:23:31 GMT

Kevin Loch wrote:

<snip>

You might even read Brad's latest post as permission to publish current
instruction scans.

I did.  See earlier post.

I'm surprised that everyone missed that significant point.

I didn't.

Regardless, it is still my policy to not publish scans of sets in the current
retail assortment, so I'm the "bad guy" on this issue, not TLC.

Kevin, in light of Brad's latest post, why continue your policy to not publish
current instructions?  Just wondering.

-John