 Dear LEGO / 3345
Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 18:25:45 GMT

I cant believe what Lego is doing to their toy line. First, they kill the
town and city themes, second, they juniorized their sets to the point where
a truck or car has only 10 pieces, then they introduce Jack Stone, without
keeping another town or city theme for older people. Jack Stone should have
been introduced as duplo or with other themes to back it up, just in case it
doesnt do well, which it probably wont. Other age groups collect and play
with lego toys, not just kids. Joe