 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3126
Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:07:12 GMT

in article GHu78I.70u@lugnet.com, Dave Johann at hardcoredj@techie.com wrote
on 8/9/01 10:29 PM:

Yes, and they had the right idea, but by not producing rare/one of a kind
masks only available in the mask packs, they will fail miserably. After
collecting the '72 masks available' then what? I haven't seen or heard of a
pack yet that had an infected mask that wasn't a Hau. rarity is a big part of
collectibility, and Lego hasn't figured that out yet.

I dunno, I think all the multi-colored masks are pretty cheezy. I agree that
there should have been greater variety and more unique masks in the packs.
How about an infected mask in every style? That would have been nifty...

                                            - Jordan
                                            lundj@earthlink.net

* "I have a deep, emotional attachment to 'Starsky and Hutch'."    *
*  - President Bill Clinton, quoted in Time Magazine, Feb. 1996    *