 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3138
Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 00:26:45 GMT

Not quite true. I bought a very nice set of new LEGO wooden blocks in
Billund last week. They come in a wooden box as well.

Cary

"Tony Priestman" <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, Lawrence Wilkes (<GHutoI.2yx@lugnet.com>) wrote at
13:37:06

... snip ...

I agree with Lawrence here. But perhaps that's just where the market is.
After all, TLG doesn't make wooden toys any more, either.
--
Tony Priestman