 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3177
Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 01:38:50 GMT

I read some of the stuff on the Lego Feed-back page and most of it
is sensible regarding the return of Town.  I would love to have a bunch
of appartment buildings in my "Downtown AREA", a bunch of town houses
in my other residential areas, and maybe some decent looking factory sets
to go with the town warehouses AKA cargo center, etc.

A factory is something I'd really like to see. I wonder what it should
produce :-)