 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3237
Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 03:07:14 GMT

Frank.... you must have gotten a different catalog than I did.  I'm looking
at the dinosaurs now and what I see are dinosaurs made out of LEGO pieces
that are shaped to look like dinosaur parts.  Not really LEGO "bricks" as
such, but rather highly specialized pieces which are intended to be used to
make something that looks (very much) like a dinosaur.

I think Frank is referring to sets 7000-7003, the "young" dinosaur series. Other
than the heads and tails, the bulk of the body is made up of bricks, mostly
slope pieces.

Henry