 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3172
Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 22:56:29 GMT

Just as a note to why I (the author of this few pages of rage fueled text)
dissappeared for a few days is that my computer was very unstable and my dad
and had to rebuild it (which we've done successfuly) and add a new hard drive.

I'll try to at least read all the posts as I'm the one who ignited this wild
fire.

Chef/Dan/Bubba Bear
ICQ:84584424
AIM: DaGlassAWasta