 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3265
Bionicle: Juniorized?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 21:46:19 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jonathan B. McKay writes:

I don't really consider this lego either. Like Jack stone, the possibilities
are not endless. Have you tried building something out of 2 bionicles and no
other lego? This seemes to be the lego "action figures"

Yes, I have made some great original creations by combining multiple Bionicle
sets.  It's fun and there are many possibilities.  Have _you_ tried building
something with Bionicle?