 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3137
3136  |  3138
Subject:
Questions from a tired Junkbot Addict (was: New stuff on LEGO.com...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 10:43:40 GMT

Well, it's been 5 hours since I last posted ...I finally completed all of
the Junkbot levels, with a score of 1093.

Now, shouldn't I be ranked #23 on the Hall of Fame? 'Cause I'm not. Did I
miss something in the way of rules? I assumed this game was tracking
progress like Mata Nui, or Pepper's Skateboarding.

And, I don't have to play all of the levels AGAIN to better my score, right?
I can just go back and re-play any level I wish to try and get a better
score, right?

And since I was logged in while playing, I'll get to come back to my game,
right? 'Cause it ain't asking for my Club name or anysuchthing...so since
the page says I'm logged in, I am...PLEASE tell me I don't have to play the
whole thing over again, 'cause this late at night, and after playing so
long, I couldn't take that...you DON'T want to see me cry...it ain't a
pretty thing...really...

To tired to type anymore...and the damn Junkbot music is stuck in my head
too...gonna' have to make me up a Junkbot figure to stand over my
computer...gotta' go to bed