 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3218
RE: Junkbot not saving progress (was: New stuff on LEGO.com...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 03:53:35 GMT

So I'm guessing that you're not even going to be ABLE to give any hints on
improving one's score, eh? :-) I JUST broke 500 and boy what a
struggle that
was. Freezer has me stumped, I'm still at 40.

Biggest help to me on that screen was to think big. Instead of clearing a
path a brick or two at a time, grab a whole pile, let Junkbot walk "through"
them and put them back basically right were they were. For example, you
should be able to get the 1st barrel and get Junkbot back to his original
starting place in 3 moves. Actually, I just realized it can be done in 2.
No how in the world did I get the others in 11 moves last time...

Doug