 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3212
Re: Junkbot not saving progress (was: New stuff on LEGO.com...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 04:26:07 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Well I shaved a FEW more off but clearly have a loooong way to go.
So I'm guessing that you're not even going to be ABLE to give any hints on
improving one's score, eh? :-) I JUST broke 500 and boy what a struggle that
was. Freezer has me stumped, I'm still at 40.

DamnitLarry...you've knocked me down to #23...*grrrr*

I just keep shaving points, and shaving points...1 here, 2 there...and I
still keep loosing ground (it all started with John knocking me down a
couple of places, and it's been all downhill from there).

I do have The Freezer in 21, and I'm happy to rest on my laurels on that
particular level (what sadist decided to use all 2X4 bricks in there,
anyway?)...

BTW, I did make up a JunkBot to sit on my desk...made a little blue can for
him too...I'll have to snap off a pic for you all...had to use 2 1X2s for
his bottom though...ARE there 2X2 orange bricks? I don't own any, and
everyone local has cleared all of the Arctic sets off the shelves...

Matt