 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3216
RE: Junkbot not saving progress (was: New stuff on LEGO.com...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 03:36:18 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Doug Finney writes:

First off, let me say this game is totally awesome! With the save
working I finally had time to play through to the end. I haven't
figured the trick of a couple levels but still claimed Master Rank
#7. :-) Yow, have to shave almost 70 to reach #1!

What is your score? I suspect there's been some improvement in
scores since
then... Nik and I together (on my ID larrypieniazek) are at 526
total score
for a rank of 31 as of this writing.

I was at about 420 when I wrote that but shaved that down to 384 which
was good for 5th at the time but has now slipped to 6th.

The big area I can see to get a few
more points off is in the freezer. But with gold cards on all levels in
building 1 and all but one in building 2, it's getting hard to shave much
off...  How on EARTH did someone get 354??? (that's the current high) I am
not sure that's mathematically possible!

I have no clue. My biggest gains naturally came on the two levels I hadn't
earned the gold award on so getting another 30 off will be quite a
challenge!
I see someone else is down to 356! My short-term goal is to reach 370.

Doug