 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3146
Re: New stuff on LEGO.com: Mindstorms redesign, Build updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 02:10:02 GMT

In lugnet.lego.announce, Tomas Clark writes:

This morning, we also launched Junkbot, the Build section's first game. In
Junkbot, you have to help a garbage-loving robot get around a big, dangerous
factory by building stairs, bridges, and walls out of LEGO bricks. It's our
attempt to make an online game built around the basic connection principles
of LEGO studs.

Junkbot is a lot of fun! Nik and I spent several enjoyable hours. There are
a number of good puzzles in it.

It doesn't seem to be saving stats from one session to the next, though, is
that WAD?