 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3251
3250  |  3252
Subject:
More Junkbot scoring inconsistencies??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:27:14 GMT

Can someone verify this for me.  If you try it out, I suggest you pick an
easy level to try it on.

I was showing a friend how to get through some of the levels, without
showing him the best way through, (got to let him think a little bit) and
when I completed the level with a worse score than I already had, my total
went up and my placing went down.  I am not sure if this is a permanent
thing.  I can't repeat this at the moment, as I can't even get into the game
due to loging into the site (another problem due to an old short user id
etc.  Hint never log out).

Martin (mnm2)