 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3209
Re: Junkbot not saving progress (was: New stuff on LEGO.com...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 02:27:54 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:

How on EARTH did someone get 354??? (that's the current high) I am
not sure that's mathematically possible!

I was sure that 354 must be a hack (no disparagement or accusation intended
- just astonishment =O ) but I have managed 363 myself.  I can't imagine
where to shave off nine more but neither could I imagine before it happened
the 14 I shaved off in a long afternoon today.

I have to remove myself from the game a couple days at a time so I can
attack it with a fresh perspective and not just repeat my former tactics.
It's proven valuable that the overall game is so big because I often can't
remember how I get my best scores (like 14 on The Freezer) and am forced to
think things through more or less from scratch.

Play (Junkbot) well,

John