 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3153
Re: Junkbot not saving progress (was: New stuff on LEGO.com...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 05:16:22 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Matthew Gerber writes:

Junkbot is, IMO, one of the best Shockwave games ever made...

Roger that. I am *almost* ready to take back all the mean things I've ever
said about Shockwave. (1) I wish you could play it standalone though.

I certainly
hope Tomas and his team are working on expanding the game with more levels
and such...they could keep me playing this for a LONG time...

I'm even digging the music, it's pretty catchy.

1 - But please note that this game doesn't make up for the overuse (or
inappropriate use) of Shockwave elsewhere on the site. :-) (or elsewhere on
the web, for that matter... including my own company's site, to be frank)