 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3134
Re: New stuff on LEGO.com: Mindstorms redesign, Build updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 05:31:46 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
In lugnet.lego.announce, Tomas Clark writes:
This morning, we also launched Junkbot, the Build section's first game. In
Junkbot, you have to help a garbage-loving robot get around a big, dangerous
factory by building stairs, bridges, and walls out of LEGO bricks. It's our
attempt to make an online game built around the basic connection principles
of LEGO studs.

And let me say, if you don't normally play the games on LEGO.com, this is
the one to make you start. I have cursed Tomas, et. al for creating this
HIGHLY addicting game more than once! Much fun for kids of ALL ages.

"Hi, my name is Jake, and I am a Junkbot addict."

I gotta' agree with Jake here, Tomas...HOW DARE YOU! You took up a WHOLE lot
of my afternoon today when I stumbled across Junkbot. And I only got to the
fourth building...Oh well, back to the trash-eatin'!

Matt "Junkbot Addict #2" Gerber