 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3252
Re: More Junkbot scoring inconsistencies??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:47:05 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Martin Scragg writes:
Can someone verify this for me.  If you try it out, I suggest you pick an
easy level to try it on.

I was showing a friend how to get through some of the levels, without
showing him the best way through, (got to let him think a little bit) and
when I completed the level with a worse score than I already had, my total
went up and my placing went down.  I am not sure if this is a permanent
thing.  I can't repeat this at the moment, as I can't even get into the game
due to loging into the site (another problem due to an old short user id
etc.  Hint never log out).

Martin (mnm2)

Yeah, that (level score raised) just happened to me too once on Tuesday I
think it was.  I wasn't about to try to repeat it on purpose - it definately
isn't regular behavior though or it would happen to me a whole lot more than
just the once.

John