 Off-Topic / Fun / 7984
Re: New stuff on LEGO.com: Mindstorms redesign, Build updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:24:39 GMT

"Tomas Clark" <tomas.clark@america.lego.com> wrote in message

Last but not least, our resident minifig guru, Redini, answers
questions about multicolored bricks, how many 2x4s we make in one day, and
why minifigs are yellow.

Hey...quick question.  Are Redini and the Great Beyondo ever going to get
together for a 'head-to-head?'

;-)

-Tim