 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3215
Re: Junkbot not saving progress (was: New stuff on LEGO.com...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 17:38:22 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, John Neal writes:

Matthew Gerber wrote:

ARE there 2X2 orange bricks?

Yup:  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3731

AH!

I don't know why, but I always aquainted the 3731 with the bucket I had:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3047 . I really should have known better. The
3047 was all 1X* parts.

Thanks, John!

Matt