 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3154
Re: Junkbot not saving progress (was: New stuff on LEGO.com...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 05:29:53 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I wish you could play it standalone though.

I was hoping for the same thing...no-go when I tried to download to
Shockmachine...

If Tomas doesn't catch it here, I'll mention it the next time I e-mail with
him...I'm thinking a CD in the next Mania Magazine...

Matt