 Off-Topic / Fun / 7985
Re: Episode II named
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 20:37:20 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

"starwars.com is pleased to announce that Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the
Clones is the full title for the next Star Wars film, scheduled for release in
2002."

I don't know why, but I keep hearing Steve Taylors song, "I want to be a
clone" now. : )

I don't know why, but that title seems weird to me. Go figure.

Scott S.
--

FUT to fun if you want to know who Steve Taylor is.

Wow.  There is someone else in the LEGOverse that knows who Steve Taylor is?
Woo hoo.  Now, if he would only put out a new album sometime soon.

Scott "Admiral Scooter" DeWolf