 Castle / Castle Organizations / Castle World / *1521 (-100)
  Re: Nonhuman poll

(...) Like most of the other posts, I have created different races by customizing figs or building MOCs. I like Anthony's way of using specific theme heads to differentiate the races. I was more interested in 'baddies' for my realm. Links to the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Nonhuman poll

(...) Well although my story isn't , evan though it should be but i can not get on geocities, We have a variety of nonhuman races. I have made elves i prefer to use harry potter heads but I will use different ones at times. I also have Gringots (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Nonhuman poll

(...) I couldn't use Yoda, he's much to recognizable, and besides, he's my favorite Star Wars character, I couldn't turn him into a race. Spider man will most likely become totally unusable for me. The green goblin might be good for his head, but (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Nonhuman poll

That's a great reply, but you forgot to tell us what you're going to do with Yoda, Spider Man, the Green Goblin and the Sandmen..... ;) Also, I think the Indian heads make the best Elves with the large eyes and the face paint. "Wild Elves" from the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

(...) Thanks for the nod, I really appreciate it! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: got most of my characters up check them out

Awesome figs, I can't pick a favourite, but I really like the way you have spray painted armour and made a cross on that kite shield for that knight. (...) Yeah, I like that guy too! Looks a bit like the fantasy android types or 'mekaanshii' in the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Nonhuman poll

(...) I use many of the nonhumans in fairly standard fashion. For example, Gungan heads are lizard men, which tend to live in wet, marshy areas. Most tribes are pretty much still in the stone age, some living fairly egrarian lifestiles, while others (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: got most of my characters up check them out

(...) As a creator of many custom weapons, I must say some of your weapon designs are very cool. Especially the serrated swords. There's something I wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of in a dark alley. --Anthony (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

(...) While I will admit I do not reply much to IOM posts, I felt compelled after reading your story. It has consitently been a very well done, well implemented and entertaining story, and I tip my hat to you. --Anthony (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Nonhuman poll

(...) etc. (...) Well, as some may already know, I have tried to incorporate all of the non normal figs that I could into my world. Chewbacca has become a race of Chewbacca esque creatures called Bouw that I mention in my beastiary, but never gave (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Nonhuman poll

(...) I have two in my world one has a normal body and he has an important role and the other one has the larg ogar body that was posted a while ago. I used the same species name that Anthony Sava uses. Wich is D'ok his personal name is Zeshtal. The (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Nonhuman poll

Ive found Gungan Patrol on sale at walmart, and it has prompted me to wonder how can I use these people in my castle world. My question is, for the various types of non-human (or not normal minifigs), how do you incorporate them into your world? (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: got most of my characters up check them out

(...) I must say Joey that I realy didnt ever expext to see the guy with the gun for an arm on castle world. Great idea. Is something like Barret in final fantasy 7. If you plan on going to the Island of mist perhaps we could meet each other. I know (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: got most of my characters up check them out

(...) Very nice custom minifigs! What city do you live in? I would love to have a war against your cool looking dudes with their custom weapons. Aaron Dalan (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: got most of my characters up check them out

(...) They're pretty neat. I'm amazed at the variation of heads, torsos, and accessories available now. You can create a huge range of characters that have personality from the get-go. That's quite a motley collection of characters, too- are they (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: got most of my characters up check them out

(...) would u be interested in purcasing some if i manufacured them?????? (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: got most of my characters up check them out

(...) I love your weapons. The only thing is, I could never get the courage to modify swords like that. Jude (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  got most of my characters up check them out

hey everyone got most of my characters in brickshelf(URL) check them out and post a reply and tell me what everybody thinks (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

It might be cool to do a ruin in the jungle.... Some proof of a past civilization on the island that has since disappeared.... or has it? -Aaron "Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message news:Gq24JH.n59@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

I wasn't busting on you. The pictures and story are really well done. I enjoyed reading it! I'm just noticing the Isle of Mist is staying so "nice"..... I'd love to see some conflict. -Aaron "Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: 3rd round of Target Markdowns begins

(...) Also, XP'd to CW because the C3PO's and R2D2's, in conjunction with several other pieces, will play important parts for participants in the IOM. So, you castleheads, keep ahold of em! -Chris (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

(...) I'm much happier with this mist technique as well. It could still be improved, but I'm getting there. Thanks for the kind words- it means a lot. As I've said before, now I need to get some more actual models in there. I've milked that (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

Hey Tony and Shiri, I finally got around to reading the story and it's pretty good I must say. It's nice to see more people doing collaborations and this one was very nicely done. Hehe, and I just went back and looked to see if Ardan was checking (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

(...) I was wondering if anyone would notice anything with that. Um... no comment. (...) Once you arrive on the island, I'd suggest you at least ask the others in your area if they are interested. You might be able to get someone to write your (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: hey people i'm new to this stuff

(...) Would love to come, but I'm in Brighton, UK and Northern Virginia. Magnus (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

Tony, Nice job! The scenes all look great, and I really like the interaction between your three characters. The collaboration with Shiri's characters is well done, too. Although I have to ask, in the top frame on page five, is Ardan checking out (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: hey people i'm new to this stuff

Ummm. Do you people posting about New Jersey know that a call was put out for a local Lego meeting? (URL) come, if you can... we have had only a couple of meetings so far, and they were mostly dominated by train folks. I have no objection to trains, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: hey people i'm new to this stuff

(...) You bet NJ rules, where else can you see Bruce Springsteen jump onstage with his pals in front on 200 people?!?!? Magnus (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: anyone interested in some cool weapons?????

(...) You got to show me first! lol (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: anyone interested in some cool weapons?????

(...) u think i don't want to sell them, well ur wrong.........i just need more swords to make new ones not gonna sell the originals 35 cents a sword is my price.........but i have other things then swords.......smaller swords and sheaths...... (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: anyone interested in some cool weapons?????

I think he just wanted to hear what other people thought of them and wasn't intent on selling them. -Tim Tosino (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

Tony, I have to say that I really like what you are doing with this. It must take a while to get the editing done, because it really looks good when you are finished. Looking forward to seeing the next installment of the story. :-) -Andy Lynch ----- (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: anyone interested in some cool weapons?????

(...) You should tell a price to the others. I want them. (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

(...) Thanks for the compliments! The camera is a Sony Cybershot DSC-P50. The most critical element (after the camera) is light. Get as much as you can. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  anyone interested in some cool weapons?????

i have my own custom wweapons that i've made, if anyone is interested send me some feed back.........heres a link to some of my stuff(URL) check it out (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

(...) I do hope you find more time, I just love the look of these. You must tell me (well, you don't HAVE to, but still ;) ), what kind of camera do you use? The pictures are GREAT, and the angles and close-ups are awesome, with the people in the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: my characters

(...) on brickbay or just her at 10 cents a sword you charge 15 cents make a bundle. just a though. (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  my characters

hey people here is a few of my characters........with the help of Andrew Weiner i was able to put them on here......take a look(URL) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: hey people i'm new to this stuff

(...) New Jersey rules man.. ::kills ohio and florida, for no reason:: and i love the colon. (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: hey people i'm new to this stuff

(...) You are new aren't you ? That map is the great island of of mist. There you build settlements towns and you explore. I just finished writeing my first part to group I for the island and I will post them soon , not all at once,. you see 66% of (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: hey people i'm new to this stuff

(...) hey thanx, i have a story........and lots of characters, but not many structures.......not good at building structures........however i have a few air ships........i was wondering bout this map i saw on castle worlds home site it has like 30 (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: hey people i'm new to this stuff

(...) WELCOME NEWCOMER. you should say what u want to know about... :-) if you wanna show us your model pics upload them and give a link or post fr a request to have someone host them for you. there are stories and stuff which people do. i happen to (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  hey people i'm new to this stuff

i'm kinda new to this stuff how does it work exactly, any help that anyone can give me would be cool.........i have alot of cool stuff that i've made and i want to share it with everybody......... (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

(...) Thanks for the words of encouragement. I just wish I had more time to work on this! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

(...) True- the only casualty in the story so far has been an ornery tree. There will be more action in the future, though. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

Yes, the format is really nice. But when are people going to wage war on each other? I want some bloodshed! -Aaron "Mark Nelson" <3nelsons@pressenter.com> wrote in message news:GpyEy0.7I3@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

(...) Nice! Nice! Keep it up, I always enjoy reading about our friend Sorjin. -- Mark Nelson (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Sorjin's Comic 3

Sorjin's adventures on the Isle of Mist continue in... Comic 3: The Rescue (URL) Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw) !

  Sorjin on the Isle of Mist: Journals: Rosso's Dream

There's nothing groundbreaking here, just a few more journals leading up to my next comic (coming very soon). It *is* important, of course, if you are following the whole story: (URL) Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: island of mist story pic chapters 1-3

(...) what you come up with. My suggestion to improve your responses is to have a "finished" project to show us. I don't mean that you have to post your whole story at once (none of us does that), but to have something that is really ready to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

<snip> John, thanks a ton. That was a stupid mistake; I can't believe I didn't notice it before. Now hopefully it should work with Netscape. -Chris (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) There are quite a few missing or mismatched end tags on your main page. Near the end of the html you have </TABLE> </TD> <HTML> - followed by lots of <!-- TOPCITIES EDITOR --> comments. changing this to </TD> </TR> </TABLE> </TD> </TR> (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) Well..hmm. I'm by no means HTML savvy; I just stumbled my way through it. What did I do/not do to make it only work with IE, and how do I fix it? -Chris (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) Ok, then why does Pawels page load for me and not yours? one should never write for one browser specifically... you never know who your viewers are going to be.... 'sides... IE sucks :) <ducks flying objects> Tamy <wearing her protection!> (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) Thanks Pawel. I must say, I haven't figured out exactly how the story will go, and when each character will come into play, but I'm gonna make an honest effort at it this time. BTW, you should like the layout...after all, I stole it from you. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) I like the story - very good and fast read. You seem to have a good mixture and diversity in your characters - this should make the story more exciting as it goes on. I also like the layout of your new site - makes going about it very easy! -- (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: The Wurmhold: Part 3 up!

(...) Hoohyah. The Wurm needs to do some massive reforming in the ranks of the nobility. Everybody else is fine -- like the soldiers, they just do what they're told. But the Councils are corrupt and such. Aye, 'tis the greed for power... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: The Wurmhold: Part 3 up!

(...) People are falling like crazy! It's as if man's nature is when there is peace, he must still find someone to fight, so he turns on his brother. I like how you switch location three times in the story - gives the reader a quick run through of (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena

(...) mysterious ways and ends up being very aesthetically pleasing. I too liked the ninja wings to be used for sails, as well as the details that went into the interior. Overall, the whole ship is sturdy looking, and elements just "fit" - like they (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena

(...) Hehe. Space is at a premium on an airship of this size, so of course they're going to share the bed. But yes, they do have a pretty comfortable relationship ;) As for doing an airship, I needed one in order to be able to change locales (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena

(...) For some reason, I had in my brain the Wraith from the old early 1990's cartoon Pirates of Dark Water, but that was before I was actually able to track down a picture of said wraith after I'd finished building the Athena and realized that they (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena

(...) Thanks. I had all these ninja wings laying around and figured that they could look like somebody pieced together a big sail out of them. Besides, what else are they good for? :) I really like working in green as well, for some reason. Maybe (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena

(...) a minority here, wouldn't it?...) but I like the interior design on yours. Woowoo, a double bed, I guess Xander and Serena are real close, huh? <grin> Plus, like Mark, I admire the use of ninja wings as sails here. Clever usage, definitely. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena

I've refrained from posting comments on airships, out of a combination of envy as well just not being extremely impressed, but i simply can't restrain myself on this one.... wonderful work, definitely my favorite so far. Very unique and well (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  IOM: The Wurmhold: Part 3 up!

Greetings to one and all! I am pleased to report that Part 3 of the story of the Wurmhold is now up! I didn't include their journey across the ocean, as it was uneventful. It can be viewed at: (URL) let me know what you think. If you haven't read (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena

(...) wings as a main sail. It's nice to see a green MOC too. Not many green ones out there. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Xander's Airship: The Athena

Stop me before I create again! As promised, here are details of the Athena, Xander's airship (from chapter 2 of the finally named Xander's Quest Castle World story). (URL) you're there, check out the second chapter of Xander's Quest if you missed my (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Chapter two of my Unnamed chronicles up

(...) My wife did the same thing while she was reading it. I wanted to at least elicit a few chuckles. It's nice to get that kind of reaction. (...) That's my favorite story style, where the characters don't quite take themselves completely (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter two of my Unnamed chronicles up

(...) the middle of this comic I caught myself (at first I didn't realize I was doing it) laughing out loud while reading. It was like sipping a cool soda - very refreshing. I really like the chemistry of Xander and Serena. The whole plot is very (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Volldai Update

(...) To contrast the more lighthearted style of Adrian, your update had a serious tone to it. Your writing is very visual - perfectly suited for your story telling style (not as in your face as some others). So in other words - well done :) -- (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Volldai Update

(...) LOL, this is hilarous! "Usually he would eat the creature at the first sign of it getting in his way, but this time was different" I almost fell off my chair laughing when I read that. -- Mark (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) In my ever an ongoing quest to reply to things I liked, I gotta say... well... ditto! I have nothing new to contribute except a me too. VERY cool stuff here Chris. --Anthony (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Volldai Update

I really shouldn't be posting this, as it really isn't much of an update. It's Volldai's adventure on the isle of mist from weeks 5 through 9, and it isn't very long. No pictures either. If you'd like to read it, you can find it here: (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: How about another short comic?

(...) More will be coming. But I really have to get inspired and finish the script :) (...) My brain works in mysterious ways. I have the most basic of ideas for how each storyline will go, but I don't script very far in advance. Generally, I just (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: How about another short comic?

very very cool.. i await more eagerly!! ps. a lil question: how do you develop your ideas into stories. i ask because you now have two almost totally different story lines going. Its very cool, but i was just wondering how you work.. or play, as it (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: How about another short comic?

(...) There aren't too many space comics. That would be pretty cool, I think. (...) Maybe I'll build a fullscale model of my house out of duplo next. Or not :) I don't have kids, so duplo's just not gonna happen :) As for the trains, isn't the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: How about another short comic?

(...) Amen, brother. I've shot three comics on a very small and cheap set... and I think I've milked it for all it's worth now. I need to invest in baseplates before I do any more. Or do a Space comic- I've got tons of space base fodder. (...) You (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: How about another short comic?

(...) Don't worry, I'm planning the next chapter, and hope to have it done in the next couple of days. This first one went pretty quickly, because I actually used the interior of my Minifig Museum of Weaponry as a set piece. Future chapters will (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: How about another short comic?

(...) work for something that the reader ends up spending 5 minutes reading. We want more! (of course) You have one of the more eclectic Lego web sites out there- you dabble in everything, and do it all well. Every time I see a post from you, I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Bertar's IOM Voyage, Part 2

(...) Thanks Pawel! Having someone say they're getting into my story is about the best compliment I can ask for! I wanted to give the expedition party members good motivations for wanting to travel to the Isle, and not necessarily the same ones, so (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: How about another short comic?

(...) Adrian, The comic format was easy to follow, and works nicely for a short scene like this. Good job! Steve the_beakman@yahoo.com The Great Desert - (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: How about another short comic?

(...) (the spamcake space stories and the Brick Testament for example), and I always enjoy the speedy read. I find that those who work in such a format always include a fair amount of mini-fig humor -which I love. I think also that the backgrounds (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: How about another short comic?

(...) That was my goal in this. Xander and Serena are comic heroes in the vein of the Hercules and Xena television shows, so there will be a reasonable dose of comedy in it. As for the photos, I planned them such that I could easily stick the text (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: How about another short comic?

(...) I see the way that you took your pictures (above angle outside the building) made for easy editing (... "just add text!" ...) I thought the blinding spell was funny (the whole comic had a lighter subtone to it). The thing with the comic view (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  How about another short comic?

This is my first foray into comic style storytelling, and I think I really like it. This storyline is currently independent of my other one with the Kobayashis on the Isle Of Mist, but you never know, they might join together somewhere down the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw) !

  Re: Bertar's IOM Voyage, Part 2

(...) Thanks for the compliments, Mark! I like adding little plot twists and mysteries that are slowly revealed as the story progresses. I just have to make sure I keep track of all the twists and turns that I throw in! Steve the_beakman@yahoo.com (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Special Effects question...

(...) I envisioned it as something like this on the edges: (URL) far as the mist, I just mess around with Photoshop and rubber-stamp the clouds on there. Different people might have different variations of course ... -- Pawel (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Bertar's IOM Voyage, Part 2

(...) This is really cool! I am getting more and more into the story - the writing is clear and the plot moves fast. It's an interesting twist with the armor! Nothing like a little of motivation to make things personal. Again - the format of your (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Bertar's IOM Voyage, Part 2

(...) building the stuff up about the rather nasty-seeming king. -- Mark Nelson (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Bertar's IOM Voyage, Part 2

Hi all, I've just completed Chapter 3 of Bertar's expedition to the Isle of Mist, entitled "The Voyage, Part 2" (Yes, it's turning out to be a long voyage, but keep in mind that we're coming from the Great Desert at the edge of the world!) It can be (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: CW CSOTM

(...) Neat idea, but I've got some questions. (...) I assume voting is only open to Castle World members? Does the same go for nominations? And just what exactly are Castle World related things? --Anthony (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) Please, tell me where did you find this plate (set number, i mean) And which sets did you use to make this GREAT castle? (except for the harry potter's, i already have them) thanks Manue (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  CW CSOTM

We are putting together a Castle World Site of the Month page (coming soon), but to kick things off, if you have a nomination to make for the month of December, e-mail us: castle_world@hotmail.com ... with the page address and the person you are (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) Chris, Wow, fabulous! Great use integrating the baseplate. It sure looks likea wizard lives there. George (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) I love your model Chris! The shelves with the books are nice and the wizards messy workingroom is really lovely. But of course my eyes have been fixed longest time on the tree: that is in fact georgeous! Have you thought about sending a (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) Thanks Geordan. Glad you liked it. A good change of pace from military vehicles and mecha, eh? :-) -Chris (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) Thanks Magnus. Yeah, I wanted a sturdy, well-built, solid look, but I didn't want to go too far and give it a fortress-y look. (...) Now that I think about it, they do kind of resemble some mideast castles I've seen; must've been my (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) Thanks Cale. The tree definitely sets it off, I think. (...) Again, thanks. (...) Man's got a point. :-) But they don't know a thing about butlerin'. -Chris (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

Great work Chris! I like the way you've made it look very solid and almost castle-like but also clearly from the architecture, this is someone's home as opposed to a military fortess. The crenelations look appropriately "outlandic", as if they were (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

wow! chris that rules! Rare it is for me (a space-mechy-WWII-plane-tank head) to be inspired so by a castle creation, but this is awesome, There is so much detail all over! That tree is too cool, that's probably why I like it so much, sheesh, this (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact