Re: hey people i'm new to this stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:24:03 GMT

You are new aren't you ? That map is the great island of of mist. There you
build settlements towns and you explore. I just finished writeing my first
part to group I for the island and I will post them soon , not all at once,.
you see 66% of the islans is covered in mist and 34% is not. You cant use
machines while in the mist at all. No one builds there and olny the brave go
near the mist. The north east I think is the best place to build. Joining is
easy but I dont think they will put you on the page because when i send in
my stuff they never put it up or told me a thing , ::cough:: who ever is in
charge. I  Was going to do an normal story but i couldnt wait to get to the
island. Unless your building a settlement MOCS aint realy that importand
aside from boats and airships. The story iss a blast to write and  takeing
the pics is fun as algebra. Yes I am an algebra  freak. Tons of charecters
is the best. I have so many i spilt them in Two groups and differnt stories
but they are all friends. Try to take pics for every chapter it makes the
story more vivid. I myself am new to lugnet I have been watching it for a
year and a half but it takes so long to get a  confirmation notice. I have
loved legos for all my 3 till now life. I used to collect them all now i am
castle and maybe pirate sets here or there. Maybe our charecters can meet on
the island. But if you dont live in newjersy or arent going to brickfest
then WE should not count on it. ::sigh::. I am a roleplayer so thats why I
use colens for actions

New Jersey rules man..
::kills ohio and florida, for no reason::
and i love the colon.