Re: hey people i'm new to this stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:30:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Andrew Weiner writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Joey Finnell writes:
i'm kinda new to this stuff how does it work exactly, any help that anyone
can give me would be cool...........i have alot of cool stuff that i've made
and i want to share it with everybody...........

WELCOME NEWCOMER.

you should say what u want to know about... :-)
if you wanna show us your model pics upload them
and give a link or post fr a request to have
someone host them for you.

there are stories and stuff which people do. i happen to love them all.
if you have any, then we'd love it...

and well just ask away if yiu need help.

hey thanx, i have a story........and lots of characters, but not many
structures.......not good at building structures........however i have a few
air ships........i was wondering bout this map i saw on castle worlds home
site it has like 30 or so sections with only 4 sections identified whats
that bout?????????