Subject:
Bertar's IOM Voyage, Part 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:17:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

I've just completed Chapter 3 of Bertar's expedition to the Isle of Mist,
entitled "The Voyage, Part 2" (Yes, it's turning out to be a long voyage, but
keep in mind that we're coming from the Great Desert at the edge of the world!)
It can be found at:

http://www.buffnet.net/~beakman/lego/castle/isle-chapter3.htm

LMKWYT!

Steve

P.S. I have started taking some pictures, so we'll see how they turn out.

the_beakman@yahoo.com
The Great Desert - http://www.buffnet.net/~beakman/lego/castle/index.htm