Re: CW CSOTM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:32:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
We are putting together a Castle World Site of the Month page (coming
soon)

Neat idea, but I've got some questions.

The main thing to
make sure of is that the person is a member of CW and the page focuses
on CW related things.

I assume voting is only open to Castle World members?  Does the same go for
nominations?

And just what exactly are Castle World related things?

--Anthony