Re: Bertar's IOM Voyage, Part 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:27:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Mark Nelson writes:

Wonderful job, man! Keep up the great story-writing. I like how you're
building the stuff up about the rather nasty-seeming king.

--
Mark Nelson

Thanks for the compliments, Mark! I like adding little plot twists and
mysteries that are slowly revealed as the story progresses. I just have to
make sure I keep track of all the twists and turns that I throw in!

Steve

the_beakman@yahoo.com
The Great Desert - http://www.buffnet.net/~beakman/lego/castle/index.htm