Re: Sorjin's Comic 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:54:19 GMT

Tony,

Nice job! The scenes all look great, and I really like the interaction between
your three characters. The collaboration with Shiri's characters is well done,
too. Although I have to ask, in the top frame on page five, is Ardan checking
out Siffera? :) I smiled when I saw that!

Eventually, I'd like to interact with some of the other groups on the Isle, but
lack of time and parts have kept me from working on my story for a bit.
Anyways, keep up the good work!

Steve

The Great Desert - http://www.buffnet.net/~beakman/lego/castle/index.htm

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Tony Hafner writes:
Sorjin's adventures on the Isle of Mist continue in...
Comic 3: The Rescue
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mycastle/iom/part07a.html

Enjoy!

--