Re: Sorjin's Comic 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 01:42:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Brett Kingery writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Tony Hafner writes:
Sorjin's adventures on the Isle of Mist continue in...
Comic 3: The Rescue
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mycastle/iom/part07a.html

I do hope you find more time, I just love the look of these.
You must tell me (well, you don't HAVE to, but still ;) ), what kind of
camera do you use?  The pictures are GREAT, and the angles and close-ups are
awesome, with the people in the front nice and focused, the people in the
back all blurred out, it's great! I tried a few pictures with a digital
Fugifilm (I guess a lower-end one), and they tured out OK, but nothing like
those.

Thanks for the compliments!

The camera is a Sony Cybershot DSC-P50.  The most critical element (after
the camera) is light.  Get as much as you can.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com