Re: Sorjin's Comic 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:00:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Tony Hafner writes:
Sorjin's adventures on the Isle of Mist continue in...
Comic 3: The Rescue
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mycastle/iom/part07a.html

Hey Tony,

Thanks again for putting up with me, and for doing the major part of
writing, as well as all the photographing and editing. Your skills are just
so far beyond mine and I'd rather stick to things I'm good at... which
leaves me with, umm.... naught? Oops!! Hehe... j/k.

Wilson is right - your mist effects are improving... greatly... and hey, if
Ardan *is* checking Siffera out, he better beware... Franz is one tough guy,
even though he's a little weak just now. ;-) It's the mist!

-Shiri