Re: Nonhuman poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 17:52:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leonard Hoffman writes:
Ive found Gungan Patrol on sale at walmart, and it has prompted me to wonder
how can I use these people in my castle world.

My question is, for the various types of non-human (or not normal minifigs),
how do you incorporate them into your world?  Such figs as the martians,
gungans, chewbaccas, ewoks, gringotts, and any other i can't think of at the
moment; what do you call them? what role do they play in your society? etc etc.

Also, beyond the odd looking figs.. what other non-human groups do you have
in your world?

thanks for humoring me.
peace
-lenny

Like most of the other posts, I have created different races by customizing
figs or building MOCs.  I like Anthony's way of using specific theme heads
to differentiate the races.  I was more interested in 'baddies' for my
realm.  Links to the different 'baddies' below:

giant spider  http://sp-lands.com/Castle-people/Giant-spider.htm
Giant: http://sp-lands.com/Castle-people/Giant.htm
Centaur: http://www.sp-lands.com/Castle-people/Centaur.htm
Fairies: http://www.sp-lands.com/Castle-people/Fairies.htm
Medusa: http://www.sp-lands.com/Castle-people/Medusa.htm
Minotaur: http://www.sp-lands.com/Castle-people/Minotaur.htm (I think
someone else created a simular one)
Mummy: http://www.sp-lands.com/Castle-people/Mummy.htm
Pegasus:  http://www.sp-lands.com/Castle-people/Pegasus.htm
Dwarves: http://www.sp-lands.com/Castle-people/Rune.htm
http://www.sp-lands.com/Castle-people/dwarves.htm
Unicorn:  http://www.sp-lands.com/Castle-people/Unicorn.htm (forgot his
lower tuft of hair when this image was taken)
Earth elemental: http://www.sp-lands.com/Castle-people/earth-el.htm

chewbaccas: in my world are beastmen (from the movie Beastman)  They had
those big furry creatures with big fangs and claws.

I will be using the new, short legs and Timmy heads and other 'young' faces
for halflings and gnomes.

Again, Anthony has some really great ideas and creations.  I really wished
we lived nearby to swap ideas and do some collaborative work (provided he
would even be interested)!