Re: Nonhuman poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 15:01:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leonard Hoffman writes:
Ive found Gungan Patrol on sale at walmart, and it has prompted me to wonder
how can I use these people in my castle world.

My question is, for the various types of non-human (or not normal minifigs),
how do you incorporate them into your world?  Such figs as the martians,
gungans, chewbaccas, ewoks, gringotts, and any other i can't think of at the
moment; what do you call them? what role do they play in your society? etc etc.

Also, beyond the odd looking figs.. what other non-human groups do you have
in your world?

thanks for humoring me.
peace
-lenny

Well although my story isn't , evan though it should be but i can not get on
geocities, We have a variety of nonhuman races. I have made elves i prefer
to use harry potter heads but I will use different ones at times. I also
have Gringots monsters that dwell on the Island of Mist , I make a variety
of gringot sloders, samuries wizards barberians archers and alot more.
Dwarfs are also a race. I use the goblins tiny legs any torso and head plus
a bierd or hagrid head piece. Ewoks are another race they dwell in the dark
forest of the Calafrack Iner Relm they current own the forest and the
village with the dark foresters. For Pumkin People I used the pumkin head
orange legs I swithed the arms on the rock raider guy gave him black arms
till I get orange. Trolls are just creatures that go every were. Some think
they are morons but they realy can think. Were wolf is one race I an going
to add when Iget a Werewolf Attack.
Mummies are also going to in the desert part of the iner relm liveing side
by side with the tuskins they will also both be hench men for Evil Demon
Saten . Vampires will be evil henchmen of Evil Demon Saten. The frankinstine
will also be a henchmen. Yoda will be an endangered race called Swamp Foxes.
Volidia who is on brickshelf is a dino race. I just put a dino head on a
skeliton body and got a cool person.Thats it

Danny