Re: Nonhuman poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 08:25:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Aaron Muhl writes:
That's a great reply, but you forgot to tell us what you're going to do with
Yoda, Spider Man, the Green Goblin and the Sandmen.....  ;)

I couldn't use Yoda, he's much to recognizable, and besides, he's my favorite
Star Wars character, I couldn't turn him into a race.  Spider man will most
likely become totally unusable for me.  The green goblin might be good for his
head, but I've never seen the fig so I couldn't tell you for sure.  The sandmen
might be a good desert race, but I'll have to have them in my hands before I
can do anything with them for sure.

Also, I think the Indian heads make the best Elves with the large eyes and
the face paint.  "Wild Elves" from the new 3rd Edition D&D.  The Ninja
figures could be the more civilized breed.  Do you have any Elf pictures up
on your site?

-Aaron

They do make for good elves, but I have no such heads.  I was so unimpressed
with the terrible mix of nations in the sets, I didn't buy any.  I do have pics
up on my site of my elves, but they're in my story, not in any bios.

--Anthony