Subject:
Nonhuman2: Interaction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 03:45:37 GMT

thank you everyone for the responces on this.  until a few days ago i was a
strict people-only kinda guy, but then i thought it might be cool to have a
different world (unconnected to current, human-only place) where there were
lots of different species. and from there send some different people to IOM.

So heres my question: Would there be a problem if a D'Ok met a Trrolog? Would
the D'ok think the Trrolog was a d'ok?  Would it be considered that they are
both the same species but different breeds or tribes?

It seems to me there is an issue here and I'm wondering how Castleworlders
would solve it.

and something else, kinda related: how would interaction work between someone
who had lots of wizards and stuff and someone who didn't believe in magic as a
force that could effect his characters (like would spells still work, etc?)

-im sure the answer is that the two.. whats it called.. balladeers? would work
it out between themselves.. but id like to hear some thoughts on this if you
don't mind.

thanks again!
peace and equality!
-lenny