Re: got most of my characters up check them out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 02:24:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi Joey!

Let me echo the general tone in reply to your post: I'm impressed with your
minifigs. Each is individual and unique... You're very brave to modify that
stuff... I can't touch a Euro armor, no way no how. ;-)

I have a question. Forgive me if this sounds pretentious but I want to point
this out. Have you noticed that three of your characters have names already
used in Castle World? (Klavistor is Dave Eaton's sig-fig, and Ragnoth an
Rutger are two of Chris Maddison's characters.) Just to be clear, I'm not
accusing you of anything. I'm not jumping into conclusions or anything...
These things often occur unconciously. I probably unconciously reached the
name "Bloodstone Inn" a long time after I saw Dan Siskind's "Blood Stone
Castle". Or maybe we both reached it independently. I just wanted to point
out the similarity, which you may not have noticed at all... especially
since Chris has so many characters. <grin> And I'll get off this soapbox
*now*... and shut up. ;-)

Again, great characters. I'd love to hear some background story and how
they're realted to each other... or, better yet, some real action! I call
for war between the upper gallery row and the second one... ;-)

later,
-Shiri
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Joey Finnell writes:

Hi Shiri!

thanx for the compliments on my minifigs, i appriciate it....i was finally
able to share my custom creations with everyone.......however i do not like
to be accused of copying people ideas......i could see if my characters
looked the same as everybody elses..........but they don't their all
different in their own way,.....i would hate to end up on bad terms with anyone.

anyways later,
Joey