Re: got most of my characters up check them out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 14:01:18 GMT

Awesome figs, I can't pick a favourite, but I really like the way you have
spray painted armour and made a cross on that kite shield for that knight.

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Daniel Ravenda writes:

I must say Joey that I realy didnt ever expext to see the guy with the gun
for an arm on castle world. Great idea. Is something like Barret in final
fantasy 7

Yeah, I like that guy too! Looks a bit like the fantasy android types or
'mekaanshii' in the book Fortress Draconis by Michael Stackpole that I am
reading now.

Magnus