Re: got most of my characters up check them out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:25:48 GMT

Joey,

Just saw your figures and I really like the variety of characters that you
have (the Guntz cyborg is a cool idea). The customizing you've done works well,
too.

Steve

The Great Desert - http://www.buffnet.net/~beakman/lego/castle/index.htm

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Joey Finnell writes:
hey everyone got most of my characters in
brickshelfhttp://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10400 check them
out and post a reply and tell me what everybody thinks