Re: Nonhuman poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:38:18 GMT

Lenny,

In my corner of Castle World, the Gungan figures are a race called the
Trrologs, who are native to The Great Desert. A description can be found here:

http://www.buffnet.net/~beakman/lego/castle/trrologs.htm

I have ideas for some of the other non-human figures, but haven't implemented
any yet since I don't have that many of them (I got a bunch of Gungans last
year when K-Mart had the Gungan Patrols on sale for $2.50 each!).

Steve

The Great Desert - http://www.buffnet.net/~beakman/lego/castle/index.htm

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leonard Hoffman writes:
Ive found Gungan Patrol on sale at walmart, and it has prompted me to wonder
how can I use these people in my castle world.

My question is, for the various types of non-human (or not normal minifigs),
how do you incorporate them into your world?  Such figs as the martians,
gungans, chewbaccas, ewoks, gringotts, and any other i can't think of at the
moment; what do you call them? what role do they play in your society? etc • etc.

Also, beyond the odd looking figs.. what other non-human groups do you have
in your world?

thanks for humoring me.
peace
-lenny