Re: Nonhuman2: Interaction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:29:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Magnus Lauglo writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leonard Hoffman writes:
thank you everyone for the responces on this.  until a few days ago i was a
strict people-only kinda guy, but then i thought it might be cool to have a
different world (unconnected to current, human-only place) where there were
lots of different species. and from there send some different people to IOM.

My problem with incorporatimg non-humans into my world is that I have lots
of different kinds of heads I could use, but not very many of each. I have 4
gungan heads, maybe 8 ninja heads I have made elves with etc. Hardly enough
for a non-human population of even a medium sized cave.

My oter problem, is I haven't really gotten around to building any big kinds
of MOCs for non humans. In a perfect world, I would have tons of lego,
unlimited time and space and would never have to break up my MOCs in order
to have bricks fo rothers. Then I could make a huge orc mountain, an elf
tree village etc. But in the real world where I live I can't do that kind of
thing

Magnus

Magnus,
           doesn't ripping stuff apart to build something else
suck.........i know how u feel cuz i always have to do that........