Re: Nonhuman poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 05:38:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leonard Hoffman writes:
Ive found Gungan Patrol on sale at walmart, and it has prompted me to wonder
how can I use these people in my castle world.

My question is, for the various types of non-human (or not normal minifigs),
how do you incorporate them into your world?  Such figs as the martians,
gungans, chewbaccas, ewoks, gringotts, and any other i can't think of at the
moment; what do you call them? what role do they play in your society? etc etc.

Also, beyond the odd looking figs.. what other non-human groups do you have
in your world?

thanks for humoring me.
peace
-lenny

     I have two in my world one has a normal body and he has an important
role and the other one has the larg ogar body that was posted a while ago.
I used the same species name that Anthony Sava uses.  Wich is D'ok his
personal name is Zeshtal.  The ogar loking one's name is Borg.
     Then I have Zebulon he is a Stone Golem (battle droids)
     Zared is a Bouw (Chewie)
                       --Kevin W. §