Re: Nonhuman2: Interaction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 19:20:05 GMT

i love using non human thngs it makes it a lot cooler.
i made som up myself, used existing names from thign, and well jsut had fun
foling  wth them. they make my setups and evrything better.
so here they are.
enjoy, and drectquestin to me here, Jedinite03@aol.com

RULONS aka ORCS, a fairly intelligent race of disfigured creatures. they
love fighting and competition and will work alongside anyone who can provide
for them be it food or objects.
made of: sting-ray heads,islander or armored bodies, and
pirate swords or the large axes.

DINOSAURS, well we all know about them i guess. only the flying type are
intelligent, they can communicate with other beings. they all just roam.
made from: the dino kits and the dino island ones. some are MOC like a
pteranodon i made based off a design from a japanese coca cola promo
just for fun i'll name the ones i have. tyranosurus, stegosaurus,
triceratops, braciosaurus, plateosaurus, pteranodon, pteradactyl,
dimetrodon, deinonychus, styracosaurus.

DWARVES, they are just a race of people who will do handy work mine and
such. but don't get them mad. they get pretty tough.
made from: random bodies, beards, 2x1 wood wall type bricks.

TROLLS, big creatures of fairly low intelligence. they wander around with no
real desire to do anything. they'll raid villages and if they feal like it
eat people or other beings.
i just use the HP troll

BIRDS, animals who can take flight. they are very smart and soem are spys.
different types usually befriend certain races and will help them out.

Terror Birds, ostrich like animals with close to no smarts, leaving them
with pure instict. they are about 7 t 9 feet tall, and usually scavenge or
kill small animals.
made from: various bricks.

Animals, rats, snakes and such, some rats get to the size of large dogs.
they hide in the dark and at night come out to go about there business of
obtaining food and stuff. snakes just go about their daily lives, red oens
are poisonous. scorpions and spiders are just yer average nasty critters.
and frogs are creatures of song, they communicate to people through vocal
whistling some i ahve made like elephants, giraffes,and lions.

Dragons, nasty creatures of legend. some are proven to exist. little is
known of them

T'Rauk Z'ul, legendary green and black dragon, he was all powerful. could
breathe fire and has a healing factor. he can sef heal himself similar to
the way Wolverine in X-men can.

Dewbacks,(stolen idea) large desert lizards
made from: many green or grey bricks.

Kraayt Wraiths, winged horses with dragon heads. they can be tamed for
personal use but it is difficult due to their natural fury.
made from: i think we can guess... :-D

Kragir Lizard-Men, yer average gungan sporting blck sears and barrel lid
shields. they are very tribal and social, they believe not in war but defense.
they will ally only to those who can help them or who share teh same problem.
made from: Gungans, with painted eyes(just looks better)

Noghri, race of reptilian like beings. tehy can move super fast, and are
bvery powerful. they generaly keap away from others, but soem are know to
be social and become part of towns. some ar elifetime companions du to life
debts.
made from: gringotts goblin heads, and various bodies. an yes i know i stole
the name from SW

Valorin Forest-Men, large ahiry folk. tehy live in groups and families. thy
basially are the people of the forest, very tough oponents, and will wge war
on an who decieve them.
made of: chewies and ewoks

Og'duuls, one of the strange creatures. tehy walk on what would be thir
arms, while thei legs hand forward to act as arms. they can be angeed easily
but aren't as tough as you amy imagine. they can usually be found by riers
or teh outskirts of towns nd cities.
made from: sebulbas, i pain their clothing/armor stufso they aren't so plain
looking.

well thats my rundown.

i used to have harpys, martians wih dragon wings.
but right now thats all.