Re: How about another short comic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 03:43:13 GMT

very very cool.. i await more eagerly!!

ps. a lil question: how do you develop your ideas into stories. i ask because
you now have two almost totally different story lines going.  Its very cool,
but i was just wondering how you work.. or play, as it may be.

peace
-lenny

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Adrian Drake writes:
This is my first foray into comic style storytelling, and I think I really
like it.  This storyline is currently independent of my other one with the
Kobayashis on the Isle Of Mist, but you never know, they might join together
somewhere down the road...

Check it out, and let me know what you think of the layout and text.  Is it
easy enough to read and follow?

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/castle_cw_01a.html

There's also a new characters page and a slightly new layout on the main
castle page, if you're interested in a little backstory on my new characters
(there will be more, of course)

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com