 Castle / 11274
Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 07:33:40 GMT

I've refrained from posting comments on airships, out of a combination of
envy as well just not being extremely impressed, but i simply can't restrain
myself on this one.... wonderful work, definitely my favorite so far.  Very
unique and well designed :)  Reminds me of the FF8 ships that i'm getting a
lot of inspiration from.

But beware... i am home now and can begin construction on my own...
muahahahah! *ahem*...  still no good way to get pics though :S

-David

In lugnet.castle, Adrian Drake writes:
Stop me before I create again!  As promised, here are details of the Athena,
Xander's airship (from chapter 2 of the finally named Xander's Quest Castle
World story).

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/castle_athena.html

While you're there, check out the second chapter of Xander's Quest if you
missed my announcement yesterday, and a special bonus, a small update to The
Stone Dragons, my Isle of Mist Chronicle.  It can all be found on the castle
page.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com