 Castle / 11280
Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 15:39:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Sandlin writes:
In article <GoEoGI.KnM@lugnet.com>, "Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net>
wrote:

Stop me before I create again!  As promised, here are details of the Athena,
Xander's airship (from chapter 2 of the finally named Xander's Quest Castle
World story).

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/castle_athena.html

That is REALLY cool. I very much like the shape and the use of the Ninja
wings as a main sail. It's nice to see a green MOC too. Not many green
ones out there. :^)

Thanks.  I had all these ninja wings laying around and figured that they
could look like somebody pieced together a big sail out of them.  Besides,
what else are they good for?  :)

I really like working in green as well, for some reason.  Maybe it's because
it's not as common.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com