 Castle / 11279
Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 15:15:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Adrian Drake writes:
http://www.brickfrenzy.com/castle_athena.html

Nice job Adrian! I'm not too keen on airships as a rule (that would make me
a minority here, wouldn't it?...) but I like the interior design on yours.
Woowoo, a double bed, I guess Xander and Serena are real close, huh? <grin>
Plus, like Mark, I admire the use of ninja wings as sails here. Clever
usage, definitely. And I like the color scheme... they're Jeff S.'s favorite
lego colors, IIRC. Good work on the magic/mechanical system there - looks
very cool.

-Shiri