Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:19:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:
Hi all,

This is the home of Wynok the Sage.  I took these pictures using a "real"
camera, but I think most of them turned out pretty good.  Please excuse all
the noise in the background. :-)

The main folder:

Chris,

Wow, fabulous! Great use integrating the baseplate. It sure looks likea
wizard lives there.

George